TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: i highly doubt i have na block w tt heads and pan
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: i highly doubt i have na block w tt heads and pan

Posted by diamond20601 on April 19, 2015 at 9:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 171 times.

In Reply To i highly doubt i have na block w tt heads and pan posted by FrozTTy on April 19, 2015 at 10:42 AM

Message I don't doubt that it is a TT from the factory but you say that to say what? That simply because it is a TT from the factory that it has just all TT parts? Does that imply that you are the first own and that it has the Original engine?

Chances are for one dollar, I will say that you are not simply by the fact that chances are that if you were you would not be riding around with out you oil cooler hooked up. But then again one of my convertibles is a TT swaps and was not born a TT from the factor but NA like the other convertible it is parked beside.

There are two TT parked on the other side born TT and three born NA, but three are TT's. I know a lot of people out side of the tt.net with Z's and there are maybe a handful that have owned there cars for new. My two owner before me 90 TT Z when I got it like years ago had 75k miles on it but the block was a 30p with 40p heads it still runs great.

So I really have only what I have seen in the past to base what I am saying and no idea what you have for a engine in your Z.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.